Protection corner is imperative to ensure the safety of your load. Whether you need to transport raw materials or finished goods, it should be done safely and properly to ensure maximum protection. Even the slightest damage to your cargo can result in heavy monetary losses. Plus, the time spent on transporting a fresh batch of cargo will further delay your business’ operations.Using protection measures is a good idea to avoid such mishaps. While there are numerous protection measures available in the market, corner protectors are by far the most useful.
What are protection corner?
Protection corners are cargo securing units that can be placed at various areas to ensure that no damage is done to the cargo. They are made of highly durable material to ensure that it doesn’t crack under impact. Plus, they can be easily bent around to fit the purpose. Since they return right back to their shape, you need not worry about breaking them. We highly advise investing in protection corners that are injection moulded since it increases their tensile strength and impact resistance.
Injection moulded protection corner, are stack-efficient since they can be placed one on top of the other. This way, storing them when not in use is incredibly easy. They are also water-resistant, so they do not get damaged in harsh rainy weather. They also come in various sizes and lengths to suit your requirements.
Benefits of using the right corners to transport your cargo.
Here are all the ways plastic injection moulded protection corner help protect your cargo:
- They reduce the wear and tear on straps, thus preventing any damage caused by them.
- Their durability and strength make them a cost-effective solution that lasts for long.
- It improves your service and helps you provide good products to customers, thus improving customer satisfaction.
- You can also use these corner protectors on the walls of your factories and warehouses.
- When your cargo doesn’t get damaged regularly, your company doesn’t have to make frequent insurance claims.
- They are extremely bendable, thus increasing their functionality.
Corner protector specification
- Product code 10453,
- Material – HDPE plastic,
- Sizes: A – 12cm, B – 15cm, C – 14.5 cm, D – 9cm, E – 9.5cm,
- Color – black
Corner protectors (sometimes also called strap protectors, vee boards, or tie down strap protectors) are an inexpensive way to protect not only your cargo, but also protect your straps or chains, and any tarps or covers that you use in tie down applications.
Designed to provide a layer between the edge of cargo and the strap or chain that secures it to the vehicle, flatbed corner protectors distribute the pressure of the straps or chains across a wider area, so no concentrated area bears the pressure of securing the entire load. This even distribution works to safeguard the cargo while also dramatically extending the working life of the strap or chain.
There are no reviews yet.