Pallet stretch film
Stretch Wrap- A highly stretchable plastic film commonly made from Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) or polyethylene (PE) wrapped around items. The elastic recovery keeps the products tightly bound.
Stretch film is used to wrap products on pallets and secure them to each other and the pallet. Helping to reduce product loss, discourage load tampering, and reduce worker injury. We explain in further detail in our blog post What is stretch film used for. There are a variety of widths, thicknesses, and types of stretch film.
In pallet unitizing, stretch wrap can have several functions:
- improved stability of products or packages, forming a unit load
- more efficient handling and storage of unit loads
- some degree of dust and moisture protection
- some degree of tamper resistance and resistance to package pilferage
- some degree of sun protection (UV stretch wraps)
- extend shelf life of certain foods
- Making sure boxes stay on the pallet and properly aligned is an important consideration in warehouse distribution, especially as the demands for increased throughput continues to rise.
Width: 450 mm
Lenght: 300 m
Thikness: 17 micron
Package: 6 rolls in carton
There are no reviews yet.