Aluminum Cargo Lock Plank
- tube shape – square,
- adjustment 2400-2700 mm,
- material: aluminum,
- weight – 10 kg,
- Working Load Limit (WLL) – 400daN
- Cargo Plank is certified by TUV
- The Cargo Plank is extendable to fit multiple vehicle widths
The Aluminum Cargo Lock Plank is suited for use in tilt trailers and some curtain siders where side boards are fitted.
Cargo Plank clips easily to the vehicle side boards or side planks and offers quick and efficient cargo shoring where none previously was possible.
Using more Cargo Planks the loading area can be divided into more compartments.
The aluminium Cargo Plank is used in curtain siders or curtain trains in which longitudinal planks are installed for load securing.
This Cargo Plank can be easily attached to the side boards of the vehicle and offers quick and efficient cargo shoring where none was previously possible.
- The Cargo Plank is used in curtain siders or curtain trains in which longitudinal planks are installed for load securing
- It’s used to block cargo or, if you use more than one Cargo Plank, to divide the trailer in more compartments
- Aluminium, lightweight Cargo Plank
- TUV certified
- Maximum performance in blocking
- Adjustable in length
- Steel lock fittings
- Easy handling: just close the lever
There are no reviews yet.