ERGO Ratchet Straps
ERGO ratchet straps are the new Ergonomic method for securing your load. Rather than pushing up the ratchet handle to tighten ratchet straps you pull the handle down. The handles on the ergonomic ratchet straps are longer and shaped to improve comfort. The pulling motion and longer handles on the ratchet means that less force is required to tighten the strap. This saves a lot of effort and makes the process much easier. Using the ergonomic ratchet straps puts less stress on the user’s back and joints. The ergonomic ratchet straps come in 10m and 12m lengths and are made from durable polyester webbing and high quality metal.
Ratchet tie down assembly is used for tying down loads whilst transporting, shifting or moving them. They have replaced traditional jute ropes, chains and wires used for transportation and for a variety of other applications? therefore ratech straps ar emost used and convinient lashing equipment.
Ratchet Strap is most popular lashing equipment for cargo safety.
- length – 11,5 + 0,5 m
- width – 50 mm
- Loading Capacity – LC 2500 daN
- Standard Tension Force – STF 550 dAN
- Webbing material – 100% PES
- Metal material – carbon steel
- Hooks – double J hook
- Max enlongation – 7%
- Webbing color – blue
- Produced – According to EU standard EN 12195-2
- Quality – Certified by TUV Rheinland
- Label – blue label, LPX Trade SIA
- Package: packed by 8 pcs in cartons.
- MOQ – 1 carton
Transport safety, products safety and strengthening seem to be specific concepts and not very familiar to the general public. However, in reality, it is an important part of everyday life. We want to receive the goods on time and safely, without delays and damage. Therefore, all the activities related to the proper securing of the goods, materials needed for it are an important part of everyday life.
We help carriers choose the right materials for securing cargo, and we are ready to provide advice on securing and transport safety.
Very important for carriers is to choose right quality and type of the ratchet straps:
- carries has to pay high attention to particularity of the cargo;
- choose correct method of lashing as well as be able to calculate needed number of straps.
Quite often we see misunderstanding:
- of methods and even reading of ratchet straps labels;
- high risk brings how correctly straps are used and also if damaged or not labeled straps are used.
All these particularities could bring potential risks for cargo damage and road accidents. Therefore, we strongly recommend using only high quality lashing products and keep own calculations for lashing to show road inspectors.
In addition, pay high attention for ratchet strap parameter as elongation, which according to standard is 7% max. In other words meaning that during transportation strap could become longer by 7%, which is 70 cm for strap of 10 m.
The main advantages of ERGO ratchet lashings are:
- Load restraint using a tensioning device (ratchet).
- Effective and safe control of loads whilst transportation
- Extremely quick and efficient tie down and release of load thus saving time.
- No damage to the load being tied down.